Beauty Secret Salon offers hair services to meet the full spectrum of hair care needs. Our stylists are experienced in all hair types. We offer services for women and children. Whether you are looking for a shampoo, style, treatment, cut or color service, we have a stylist to fit your needs. We use loreal and Matrix hair care products and hair wigs to maintain and strengthen your hair from the inside out.
Maintaining your hair is relatively easy with the right kind of steps. Hair is made of protein, so keeping a healthy diet and good hygiene to proventing hair loss problem is an essential part of maintaining luscious locks. At the same time, here are some other tips about hair care, and what you can do at home to get unbelievably beautiful hair.
- Washing Hair Properly
Wash hair sparingly and use a good-quality shampoo.
Try shampoos that do not contain sulfates or parabens.
- Curly or coarse hair probably wants frizz-minimizing and softening shampoo.
- Straight or oily hair probably wants a gentle shampoo designed for daily washing.
- Colored or treated hair probably needs a shampoo that’s fortified with extracts or amino acids, because treating your hair is essentially damaging it.
- Dry hair probably needs shampoos with glycerin and collagen to help restore some moisture into the hair.
- Use conditioner that matches your hair type, length, and treatment damage.
Deep conditioning is very good for your hair. It keeps hair soft, healthy and moisturized.
- Condition your hair properly based on hair type:
- For fine hair: If you have very limp hair, try a botanical oil treatment before you shampoo. Use lavender or tea-tree oil, for example, and work it under your cuticles before shampooing. Wash shampoo away and apply conditioner from the mid-shaft down to the end. Leave in for a minute before washing.
- For medium to thick hair, use a moisturizer with natural hydrators. Keep your conditioner light. Apply conditioner all over your head and let stay for 2-3 minutes.
- Be careful about using hair care products with too much protein.
- Rinse your hair with vinegar before shampooing, twice a year.
- Moisturize your hair. Use five oils: almond, castor, olive, coconut and lavender oils.
- Let hair dry naturally.
- After you shower, try using a wide toothed comb.
- Trim your hair regularly.
- Remove stress from your life.
Get full hair care same like your home at BEAUTY SECRET SALON only. JUST VISIT US & FEEL THE DIFFERANCE
|Children hair cut|
|Blow dry (s/m/l)|
|Smoothing mask kertine|
|Hair ironing (s/m/l)|
|Hair perming (s/m/l)|
|Detoxifying hair treatment|
|Cut, wash , blow dry|
|Oil massage ( hair) wash and blow dry|
|Highlight low light half head|
|Highlight low light full head|